Thursday, February 4, 2016

National Periodic Table day celebration on February 7th

I know I am breaking my rule of grouping in three’s on my blog but being a little bit of a science geek, I have to also recognize the National Periodic Table day celebration on February 7th. I know it’s a little well, geeky, but I have always loved the periodic table. (I have always been a little envious of Sheldon Cooper’s Periodic Table shower curtain on the Big Bang Theory show.) Here are some fun links to learn more about it.
Books about Periodic Table of Elements on the Library shelves
Periodic Table of Elements from Britannica
These are just a few resources to perhaps ignite your interest to learn more. There’s so much out there to learn about. Check out the Library’s newsletter as well. It’s is a fantastic information resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment